If There Is Much In The Window There Should Be More In The Room

Thursday, June 26, 2008

HEREINMYHEAD.COM | A Tori Amos Website

http://www.hereinmyhead.com/

I love the mystique in Tori Amos:
"I love chasing the dark. That which is hidden. I like licking it like an ice cream. I've always been really fascinated about that part of people, including myself, that is hidden. Some people hide more than others, and it does intrigue me.
I write about the dark night of the soul, because I feel I have ticket there—an access ticket like you get to the Underground. I think I have a permanent Underground ticket to the subway...it’s much cheaper than taking taxis. Women shouldn’t deny their dark side. Sometimes those demons are frightening and sometimes they’re beautiful. You’ll have to approach them. Drink a glass of wine with them, take them for a walk on the beach, examine yourself"



5 comments:

  1. "Drink a glass of wine with them,
    take them for a walk on the beach,
    examine yourself" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will drink tea with them...With milk...

    Yeah Tori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori, yesssss!
    The ONE
    who finds beauty
    and wisdom
    in the darkness,
    and illumination...

    Drink tea? well, ok,
    tea it is. LOL

    ReplyDelete